Temporary Relief Teaching in South Australia

ALT KEY WORDSAll teachers employed in South Australia must hold a current South Australian teacher registration certificate issued by the Teacher Registration Board of South Australia (TRB).

Temporary relieving teachers (TRTs) are teachers who are employed by public preschools and schools to fill in when other teachers are unavailable - eg becasue of sickness, long service leave, training.

Before a teacher can be employed as a temporary relief teacher in a government school or preschool they must meet all of the education department's minimum requirements.

To be considered for TRT positions contact schools directly to be placed on their list or register your interest with the coordinator of groups of schools (clusters) for the following areas:
Adelaide Hills - phone 8391 1562
Gawler and Barossa - phone 8523 2823
Mid-North - phone 8633 3478
Noarlunga Basin - phone 8382 3266
Peninsula - phone 8240 1394
Port Augusta - phone 8647 3312
Riverland Central - phone 8586 5709
Salisbury - phone 8266 7402
Southern - phone 8326 8239
Tea Tree Gully - phone 8395 1575
Whyalla - phone 8645 8755
Yorke and Lower North - phone 8821 4769.

more details icon

Leave a Comment:

Leave a Comment: